Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson class taught by financial expert Dave Ramsey that will teach you how to take control of your money. Everything you need to become debt‑free.
- Entertaining videos with an in-depth workbook.
- The best digital tools and personal budgeting app.
- Classes you can take with a group or online at home.
- The next class at Life Church St. Louis, 15036 Clayton Rd, Chesterfield begins on Tuesday, March 13 from 6:30 - 8 pm and will continue every Tuesday evening for nine weeks. Cost is $109 for the entire course.
- $50 Scholarships will be available for the first 20 people who signup. You will need to pay the entire cost upfront and register for a scholarship at the first meeting. You will receive your $50 scholarship by the third meeting.
- If you have questions about the class, please contact us.
The Financial Peace University Lesson Topics
- Lesson 1: Super Saving - Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
Dave explains the seven Baby Steps that will guide you throughout Financial Peace University. You will also learn the three key reasons why you should save money—and why you must start now!
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money - Nerds and Free Spirits Unite!
Learn why it's important for spouses to communicate and work together toward success. Also, singles will learn the importance of accountability, and parents will find out how to teach their kids about money.
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning - The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
Learning how to take control of your money starts with a budget. Unlock the secret of developing a monthly spending plan that really works.
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt - Breaking the Chains of Debt
It's time to debunk some common debt myths! Dave reveals the truth about credit lies and gives you a plan to walk out of debt with confidence.
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware - The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
Dave draws on decades of experience to reveal the power and influence that marketing has on your everyday buying decisions.
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance - Protecting Your Health, Family and Finances
In this lesson, Dave walks you through the world of insurance, carefully explaining what you need—and what you need to avoid.
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning - Mastering the Alphabet Soup of Investing
Dave walks you through the maze of retirement options and helps you figure out your best retirement plan. You will also learn how to plan for college so your kids can graduate debt free!
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages - Keeping the American Dream From Becoming a Nightmare
Dave draws on more than 20 years of real estate experience to teach you the ins and outs of mortgages and how to win when buying or selling your home.
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding - Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving
Learn how generous giving can completely revolutionize your attitude and improve your finances, business and relationships.