Parents have an awesome responsibility and privilege to raise their children for God. In this series we discover important biblical principles to guide parents. These same principles can also be applied to spiritual parenting or discipling of believers. Everyone will benefit from learning and applying the principles of biblical parenting.
Invite your friends. Children's classes are available for your children from infant through fifth grade. Enjoy free refreshments before and after the service. Pick up a free thought-provoking book, "How Good Is Good Enough?" as our gift to you. A message outline and study guide will be available with each message for your personal study or for study together with others in a Life Group.
Directions to our location in Ballwin/Chesterfield are available. All Sunday services begin at 10 am.
- 7/30/2017 Jesus' View of Children
- 8/6/2017 The Importance of a Strong Marriage
- 8/13/2017 Showing God's Love
- 8/20/2017 Teach God's Word
- 8/27/2017 Parenting Seasons
- 9/3/2017 Disciplining Children
- 9/10/2017 Shaping a Child's View of God
- 9/17/2017 Dealing with a Lost Child
- 9/24/2017 Leaving a Spiritual Legacy