Our core values are what we are committed to as a church. Decisions on what we do are based on how our ministries fit in with our values. These values are solidly based on biblical principles and reflect our beliefs.
- Contemporary worship. Sunday worship is relevant and understandable to the churched and unchurched.
- Foundational prayer. Prayer is integral to the function of every group and ministry.
Belonging in God's family
- Community of small groups. Every person participates in a small group that fulfills at least one of the five purposes of the church.
- Support of the family. Church ministries work to strengthen the family and help it to grow.
Growing to maturity
- Progressive discipleship. A designed course of biblical study and commitment leads a newcomer to spiritual maturity.
- Spirit-empowerment. The Holy Spirit is the source of empowerment for carrying out the purposes of the church.
- Ministry for the whole person. Our ministries meet the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of those in the church and community.
- Divine design ministry. People are matched to ministry positions based on their own unique divine design.
Telling about Jesus
- Corporate and personal outreach. We reach out to the unchurched in St. Louis with every possible means including Sunday morning worship, small groups, personal witness and church planting.
- World missions. We support world missions through financial commitment and personal involvement.